DHL PARCEL MEMBERS: YOU ARE NOT ALONEPostal July 21 2020
Tuesday 21st July 2020
Over the past few months during this crisis, we have been in touch with many members directly and through our recent survey.
One of the main concerns coming back from members has been feeling like a “lone voice” when trying to raise their concerns about work, you are not alone.
In fact, you are one of hundreds of CWU members across DHL Parcel UK.
We want to help bring you all together so that you can share information and support each other across your different depots, warehouses and offices.
If you would like to be involved in this network, we are asking you to get in touch and maybe become a CWU Point of Contact for your workplace.
- Sharing any concerns or ideas you or your local colleagues might have about your workplace
- Other members from other DHL workplaces sharing their info, so you know what’s happening elsewhere
- Helping to share this information across your shift, depot, workplace
- Having a dedicated union organiser you can contact.
- Being bombarded with e-mails/texts/calls – we’ll only contact you when it’s important.
- You won’t be asked to do anything you feel uncomfortable about, we will be there to support you and your colleagues.